Simple camping recipes can go a long way when in the wilderness, or even in your back yard. These simple camping recipes will save you time and effort and will be one less thing you need to worry about. Try these recipes the next time your out camping with family or friends.
20 Easy Camping Recipes
Homemade Graham Crackers (and of course big bars of chocolate and a bag of marshmallows for s’mores!)
Wee Granola– the perfect breakfast with some milk or baggies full for a hiking pick me up!
Breakfast Sandwich: Make these at home, wrap them individually in foil and pop them over the fire to start the day.
Banana Dog Bites: Whether you bring all the ingredients with you or make them ahead, these are a fun lunch packed with everything you need to keep up your energy when you’re out and about.
Wild Wheat Berry Salad: Don’t forget to bring some whole grains on your trip!
Grilled Veggie Kabobs: I packed up tons of these kabobs in foil so all I needed to do was toss them on the camp fire.
Avocado Hummus: A creamy spread that’s perfect as a dip with cut up vegetables or in a pita pocket with some sliced tomatoes and sprouts
….More at 20 Easy Camping Recipes
Using these camping recipes is a great way to reduce preparation time, worry and stress. Not only delicious and nutritious but quick simple and easy to make, whether at home and pack them up, or at the campsite. Enjoy these camping recipes next time your out camping.
←More from Camping With Kids
- 5 Must Have Apps For Camping: Apps for camping have completely revolutionized the camping experience. Anything from using a cell phone to keep masquitoes away to
- 5 Tips To Make It Through Your FIrst Time Camping With Kids: Camping with kids can be an overwhelming task if it’s your first time. The concerns for safety, fun, preparation, ect.
- Car Camping With Kids: When you think of camping with kids, most think of hiking and backpacking through the woods until you reach a
- 10 Great Tips For Camping With Kids: Camping with your kids can be just as enjoyable as any other family activity and just as safe. Any parent
- Backyard Camping With Your Kids: Camping with kids can be a fun family outing, but, it does take some preparation and know-how. Plus the wilderness